Wednesday, September 10, 2008

haaaa...

Haaaa... I just dunno wht my heart feels rite now.. Today..i mean Tonite..i dunno wht struck me.. But i suddenly said i gotta study.. Den i did my maths..but some dun understand.. I just dunno how i really feel.. If u dun mention to me about tat guy and Phg.. I wont go thinking abt them.. Im just like the kind of person tat have no feeling for rlationship stuff edi.. Today dawnn asked me..am i still like angry cux Phg din reply me anything.. Den i was like, i thought back..am i or not? I just smilled to her.. She said just forget abt him la.. Den i din have those type of feelings tat make me felt like sour sour or hurt like tat.. When i came back home i thought of it..i was like..whts happening to me.. This few days..i just go to school with a happy feeling..nothing disturb me.. Well..mayb i did really put everything down cux for study.. Maybe.. I dont even know i did or did not put down tat heavy thing in me.. But wht i know from my feelings now..i think i did.. Wooo... I felt weird for myself.. Cause i feel tat my attitude change.. Mayb im the one who knows only.. Dunno la.. Tats wht i feel.. :) I know its late to post a blog at a time like this.. But i just have this feeling to type..so i better type it now.. If not i cant sleep for sure.. Hehe.. Well.. Leave me a comment please.. I need advice or anyone can tell me hows my feeling now.. The more ppl the better.. Good nite :) Ciao!!

~kArEn~Muacks

3 comments:

ahma said...

i did noticed a little changed in u.. its good to change for our own good.. now what important for us is STUDY.. and dun care of those who tried to bring ur pain memories back to u.. jz ignore them.. get what i mean.. concentrate more on urself, study, family, most of all turn to GOd whenever we're in doubt, pain..jy!!!!!!!

Karen said...

yeah thx ah ma.. :)

Anonymous said...

hi darling......
Is me again..
haha..
study hard to get good result o..